Wednesday 22 August 2012

0 Sunny leone Doing Hard Working to make long carrier in bollywood



Sunny leone
Sunny Leone

 Sunny leone Doing Hard Working to make long carrier in bollywood

After making her debut from Jism 2 movie, sunny Leone wants to make her long carrier in Bollywood. She Said "I am very happy the way people behave friendly and love me. I am thinking about it, and even I want to stay here and make a long carrier in Bollywood " .Sunny said she have to learn a lot of things. In jism 2 I did not need dance but now here i am learning about Hindi as well as dance. She also said i want to use my voice in my next upcoming movie Ragini MMS 2.All Thing is challenging for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Coding Authority Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates